Hey guys welcome back to SKLifestyle, I hope you’re doing well. Summer is approaching, which means the sun’s shining, holidays are being booked, suitcases are being packed so the holiday wardrobe needs to be completed! I like to shop in different places for my holiday wardrobe but Primark is becoming one of my favourites.
For this haul I’m sharing with you all the bodysuits and t-shirts that I bought from Primark. Their tee game is out of this world, the quality is so good, the styles are fantastic & the price is just amazing. I have my eye on a couple of other things so I will go back soon & make another purchase, which means… another haul for you all!
White Ribbed 90’s Cami Crop
- The first thing I have in my Primark bag is this white, 90’s ribbed, cami crop tee. It goes in at your shoulders so beautifully showing off that clavicle and is such a flattering tee. The ribbed material is great quality and is so soft on the skin.
- This tee is selling out so fast, I had to go to two different stores to find it and now I wish I picked up at least two of them. You can also find this crop in a pastel yellow colour.
- I would pair this crop with a pair of blue mom jeans& a chunky black belt for the ultimate 90’s vibes or khaki denim cycling shorts and white air force ones.
- This tee retails at £3 and I wear the size XS, which is a UK 6-8 & I am 5 ft 3.
Asymmetric Ribbed Yellow Cami
- Yellow is one of my favorite colours so when I saw this asymmetric ribbed yellow cami in the store I was instantly drawn to it. I couldn’t avert my eyes & it was calling me from across the store… you know them ones? I am obsessed with this top from the colour to the style of it. You can also find this crop in white, I couldn’t find my size but I am on the hunt for it!
- I would pair this cami with a a light blue pair of jeans and some tan slides, allowing the cami to do the talking during the day time. If I wanted to wear this cami at night time I’d pair it with a pair of black leather trousers and some black barely there heels, making the cami the focus of the outfit.
- This cami retails at £4 and I wear the size XS, which is a UK 6-8 & I am 5 ft 3.
Black Ribbed O-ring Zip Tee
- I also picked up this black, ribbed, O-ring zip up tee. I love, love, love this tee because of the zip detailing and the square neck. Get that clavicle out girls! The ribbed material is really thick, the material is extra soft on the skin and you can get it in so many colours.
- Primark stock this tee in neon orange, white with lime detailing on the O-ring zip, black and blue & white stripes with orange detailing on the O-ring zip.
- I would pair this black tee, with black cycling shorts and a pair of black Old Skool Vans on a warm day. I also like to tie a sweatshirt around my waist just for the evening time when it cools down, because nobody has time to be cold.
- This tee retails for £4 and I wear the size UK 6-8 & am 5 ft 3.
Cream Bardot Ribbed Popper Bodysuit
- I walked past this bodysuit at least three times, debating whether or not to put it into my bag. But when I thought of the endless ways I could wear it, I couldn’t resist. This bodysuit is one of the softest bodies I own. The popper detailing on the front brings a casual element to the bardot style, so it can be worn both during the day & night. It also has poppers at the bottom, making it super easy to get into and out of the bodysuit.
- I would wear this bodysuit with a pair of blue, ripped jeans and my Zara Beige Snake Sliders.
- This bodysuit retails for £6 and I wear the size XS, which is a UK 6-8 & I am 5 ft 3.
Ribbed Black Cami Bodysuit
- When it comes to basics they are a must have in my closet. I was due a new black, cami bodysuit and this one was a perfect replacement. This bodysuit is ribbed but extremely comfortable to wear.
- It goes with everything and is one of my go to bodies when I’m rushing and need something simple with a pair of jeans & Faux Suede Sandals.
- This bodysuit retails at £4 (the price & quality were so good I bought two!) and I wear a size 2XS, which is a UK 4/6 and I am 5 ft 3.
So that was the tee & bodysuit haul from Primark. Thank You so much for reading & I hope this helps you when it comes to looking for the perfect summer pieces. I will see you in the next post!