Hey everyone welcome back to SKLifestyle, I hope you’re doing well. Now if you’ve been outside recently you can feel that summer is coming and so pool & beach season is here. Today I’m going to share with you some of my favourite stores to buy good quality, affordable swimwear that will still have you looking snatched!
- I buy a lot of my swimwear from H&M because the quality is so good & it’s so affordable. My favourite one piece is from H&M and it is the V-neck swimsuit. I bought this a couple of years ago, I wear it all the time & I love that the swimsuit is so figure hugging. Everything you could possibly ask for in a swimsuit you will find in this one.
- Its fully lined, with lightly added cups and narrow adjustable shoulder straps that you can change to fit with your body. The cut on the butt is more of a Brazilian style & it shows off your silhouette beautifully. In this swimsuit I wear a size 8 & the fit is perfect on every part of my body.
- H&M also do this swimsuit in red (giving me Baywatch!), white/striped, leopard print, light blue striped & a dark blue with white polka dots. This swimsuit retails at £17.99, get your hands on it before it sells out!
- MissGuided are officially one of my favourite stores to go to for swimwear. The sizing is great, the quality has improved massively, the coverage is so good & they’ve introduced new styles and colours, so there will always be something for everyone.
- If you’re looking for neon swimwear, I would definitely head over to Missguided, they have so many pieces! I am a massive fan of the colour orange & I love it in neon, which is why I didn’t hesitate buying this Neon Orange Rib Mix & Match Scoop Neck Bikini Top& the Neon Orange Rib Mix & Match High Leg Boomerang Bikini Bottoms .
- This bikini is very comfortable, fits really well & looks amazing on. The top has a sports style scoop front & back so has great coverage. With the scoop neck if you’re worried about getting tan lines from the straps, you can tuck them into the top, making it appear to be a bandeau style top. I bought a size 8 in the top and it fits so well, the straps sit perfectly on my shoulders.
- The bottoms are AMAZING! Easily my favourite bikini bottoms so far, when I received this bikini I was a bit nervous it would be too big but what I didn’t know is that these bottoms sit perfectly on your hips, giving that high waist effect, which I love. The cut in the back is very Brazilian, not too much is exposed but they’re a little cheeky. I bought a size 8 in the bottoms and the fit is perfect.
- I love that this set is a mix & match, so there are so many other styles in this colour you can put together. Shout out to MissGuided for letting their customers create their own bikinis! These two pieces together retail at £12 for the top & £10 for the bottoms, so £22 for a great quality bikini!
- Primark has been my go to store for a lot of things lately & swimwear is one of them. I recently picked up this Neon Green Bikini and I’m obsessed with it. The top is similar to a triangle fit but with adjustable straps, which I love. I bought the top in a size 8 and it is true to size. If you’re part of the itty bitty community like me, I’d recommend sticking to your
- The bottoms are a cheeky fit & sit really well on your hips. If you like more of a thong bikini you can pull up the bottoms a little more. I bought a UK size 10 in the bottoms & they are true to size. The one thing I will say about this bikini is that the colour does transfer , so you have to be very careful with it.
- The top retails at £4 & the bottoms retail at £3…. £7 for a great bikini! All I have to say is head down to your local primark ASAP because they have so many amazing summer pieces!
- Topshop have got some great swimwear pieces in and they’re also having a sale!!!! Topshop have always been a good store for great quality swimwear, but it is a little more on the pricier side, but with a sale on take advantage of the discount!
- If you’re looking for animal prints head over to Topshop where you can find this Girraffe Print Ribbed Bikini Set. This is an all over giraffe print ribbed bikini and comes with a cami bikini top & tanga bottoms. The top has adjustable straps & cups to shape and hold your bust area to such a good standard. I am a size 8 in the top & wear a 32B bra. The bottoms are a Brazilian style so they have the cheeky effect, but can be made into a thong style by pulling the straps a little higher over your hips. I am a size 8 in the bottoms of Topshop swimwear.
- This bikini retails at £18 for the top & £12 for the bottoms & so comes to a total of £30. I would definitely recommend buying swimwear from topshop because of the quality, I have had two of my topshop bikinis for 4 years now and they still look brand new!
So there you have it a few of my favourite stores to buy swimwear from this summer to keep your bank account happy & body snatched! I hope you’re having a great summer and I’ll see you in the next post!